I’m Alex!! I was diagnosed with stage 2 triple negative breast cancer on February 11th 2020 at 26 years old. Life I thought was just about to get really good. We were just moving out of a less than stellar house and in the process of paying off a lot of debt. In an amazing relationship, we saw endless possibilities…

Read more

Pink S.H.O.E.S., Inc

I’m Lakesha… wife, mom and Co-founder of Pink S.H.O.E.S., Inc., a non profit organization offering direct financial assistance and support to women with breast cancer. I was original diagnosed with early stage breast cancer in 2011. In 2018, 7 years later I was diagnosed with a local re-occurrence, later on followed by a metastatic diagnosis in 2019.  https://www.pinkshoesinc.org/ https://www.instagram.com/pinkshoesinc/?ref=badge

Read more

The Unknown Factors

By: Tracy Milgram-Posner Information is very critical “not everything in life comes with instructions.” They say that in life 70% of what we learn is by what we watch and the other 30% is by what we are taught.   Since July 2020, I wish those numbers were switched around. In 2019 I had 2 breast reconstruction surgeries that added to…

Read more

© 2021. BRCA Strong
All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use
Web Development by: blkrim 🤓

Join Our Newsletter

Join Our Newsletter

© 2021. BRCA Strong
All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use

Web Development by: blkrim 🤓